DIY Boat Plans
.
-
.
.
Beranda
Minggu, 02 Oktober 2016
Launch Date Is Confirmed
Posted on 13.54 by filmo
After several phone calls too and fro with all parties I can confirm the launch date will be:-
Friday 16th March 2012
====================
Related Posts by Categories
Posting Lebih Baru
Posting Lama
Beranda
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Popular Posts
12DC Generator
I am sick and tired of my current 230v genset causing all sorts of problems with unstable voltage, poor quality sine wave and noise, (engine...
Inside Job
I finally got around to putting a clear finish on the inside of the boat to protect the epoxy from UV sunlight degradation. I sanded all the...
Beachcruising by Magic Carpet
Many years ago I wrote this little piece tfor publication in the print magazine Australian Amateur Boatbuilding and I think it was subseque...
Petrochemical Free Cruising
Last month at the Wooden Boat Festival in Port Townsend I attended an interesting presentation by Capt. Peter Wilcox, Master Mariner and Pre...
Black Cat Launch Video
In November 1997 we launched our Didi 38 "Black Cat" after 2 years of building, only 2000 hours for an amateur-built ocean-crossin...
The Cortez Melonseed
Max told you of the Melonseed Nancy Lee from Indiana. There is a development of this diminutive 13 foot duck boat in Florida designed by Ro...
Floors
The floors are going in! Southern Yellow Pine 4x6s bedded well in chapopote (roof tar).
Fiberglassing
Once the boat looked all nice and shiny with perfect wood grain showing through the epoxy finish, it was time to mess it up...big time. So I...
Grace
The Norske 35 design is a tough, double ended design very much in the style of Colin Archer and billed as an ocean cruiser by Harley Boats f...
Build a Model
The vast majority of my plans customers seem to be first-timers, and the building process - particularly visualisation - can be quite intimi...
Blog Archive
►
2018
(814)
►
September
(117)
►
Agustus
(99)
►
Juli
(110)
►
Juni
(129)
►
Mei
(98)
►
April
(101)
►
Maret
(119)
►
Februari
(41)
►
2017
(865)
►
Desember
(84)
►
November
(111)
►
Oktober
(107)
►
September
(167)
►
Agustus
(94)
►
Juli
(75)
►
Juni
(82)
►
Mei
(86)
►
April
(39)
►
Januari
(20)
▼
2016
(893)
►
Desember
(18)
►
November
(31)
▼
Oktober
(29)
Varnish Sand x
Tidying Up Day
Clean up after yourself google
Almost Forgot
The 41st Waterfowl Festival Easton Maryland Novemb...
Progress finally
Ranked No 22
Its Been A While
Advanced Alternator Regulator
Toilet Talk
Henry B Bigelow
Joining Plywood Scarph Joints
Moving forward
To Paint or Not to Paint
Tumarayulit Kayaks able to repair themselves
A Job That Well Remember
Kitchen Appliances
Quilting Techniques for Amateur Boatbuilders
Perhaps I shouldnt discuss Politics
Mud Box Mods
IWC NYC The Half Hull on The Wall
Transom Build
The Decision to Build a Boat
New Video Live Video Stream
Itll Float
Launch Tomorrow
The frames are built
Launch Date Is Confirmed
More Floors
►
September
(23)
►
Agustus
(27)
►
Juli
(109)
►
Juni
(141)
►
Mei
(126)
►
April
(124)
►
Maret
(150)
►
Februari
(99)
►
Januari
(16)
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar